WATCH: Tongtong Gong Of Amberdata Talks About Gender In Crypto

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RKNofevFG4?feature=oembed[/embed]

Tongtong Gong, COO of crypto analytics agencyAmberdata, shared what it feels prefer to be a girl in tech and why she elect to change into a programmer.

  Crypto Money

"I stirred to the U.S. and when I stirred I didn't really speak English that well so when I was in college you necessary to pick a degree," she mentioned. "I was so intimidated by English that I asked my adviser which major should I choose so I didn't have to write document and he said computer science."

Gong grew to become a engineer and, through the progress of crypto, she turned down BCC's Bobby Lee when he requested her to assist him run the change. She mentioned she didn't be a part of the crypto ecosystem till she discovered about ethereum and now her firm is increasing into a number of currencies.

What's the important affair factor she believes {that a} blockchain developer wants? "Intellectual curiosity," she mentioned. "First of all, I don't believe you can be a good developer without the intellectual curiosity and in the blockchain space that's especially important."

In this interview with Christine Kim, Gong shares her expertise as a girl in crypto and what it takes to construct an comprehensive and corroborative ecosystem.

Image by way ofCoinDesk video


WATCH: Tongtong Gong Of Amberdata Talks About Gender In Crypto
WATCH: Tongtong Gong Of Amberdata Talks About Gender In Crypto

Post a Comment

0 Comments